The Super Window
Completely & Properly Installed
with Exterior Vinyl Trim Wrap - trim wrap covers all exterior wood everything is maintenance free!
- others charge up to $100 extra for trim wrap!
- Double Pane Thermal Windows
- Insulation Wrapped Around Openings
virtually eliminates all air drafts
- most installers skip this critical step
Energy Star Glass Also Available:
Low E Glass Triple Layer Heat Shield
Plus Argon Gas Ultra Cold Block
- saves up to 35% on heating and cooling bills
- colonial grids and colors extra cost
Is This a Fair Price? Let's Compare:
You see ads everywhere for windows that say $179 - $189 per window. That's just the window!
They charge $70 - $100 more for the exterior trim wrap that you need to keep the wind and rain out of your house!
Then they charge up to $89 for Energy Star Glass!
Then...they charge $125.00 to haul away the old windows.
When they are done charging for everything you need - their price is close to $400!